glitter logo maker - http://www.sparklee.com

March 24, 2010

Thing 8


Mashups!! I love them!! All of these tools are really cool. I use these tools to add pizzaz to the digital photos. One great way to engage students in their work is to allow them to be creative and personalize their work. Most of these tools can be used in both electronic and print resources. I'm attaching a photo that I added a stamp frame to with the Big Huge Labs website. He's my nephew and loves to wear that goofy hat when we visits me. :)

I'm a mashup addict... so here are a few other sites that you want to explore to manipulate photos:

5 comments:

The Weckler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Weckler said...

I could see using mashups to make art connections between ELA and Social Studies--making magazine covers, etc. It's a really cool idea to have students explore these tools! Have you personally done that already? How did it work out?

MathInteractive said...

Very cute photo. I have to play more with mashups because I wasn't very successful. I see myself having lots of fun with family photos.

smartinlpblogspot said...

Wow, thanks for the additional mash up resources! I love the Pencil Sketch tool on Dumpr.net. There is much fun to be had with pictures.

A Good Witch said...

Wow, have you ever created some very neat things. I had trouble uploading my creations, which I was very pleased with. Thanks for the additional site suggestions. If you have any suggestions for easier uploads, I would love to hear them.