glitter logo maker - http://www.sparklee.com

April 28, 2010

Thing 17

The online productivity tool that I chose is iGoogle. When you log in to Google (say, for your Google Docs), you can also set up a iGoogle home page. I highly recommend this tool to organize your "online resources" for personal and professional use.

Your iGoogle home page can incorporate your RSS feeds (instead of Bloglines), Google docs, your gmail account, a date/time gadget, news stories and so much more! Google offers gadgets that you can embed on your home page that assists in your productivity.

I personally have my home page set up to view my RSS feeds, my google docs, google calendar, a weather gadget, as well as other personal "fun" items such as a horoscope, etc. I use this tool on a daily basis to keep myself organized and up to date with the RSS feeds.

No comments: